Friday, March 3, 2006

Hello, here it is the beginning of March already. I have been so busy with work and school and all the doctors. I am having surgery on March 24 for my sinuses. Everything else here is going ok I guess. I havent seen Madison for a while now, they came last week just as I was getting ready to leave moms. Dakota has a vet appt. in the morning to get a shot.
I am also done with the gastro Dr. although I will be on meds the rest of my life. I can't believe I am almost 33 years old. I look at my life, and I really need to continue to change things, although the one thing I know I will never change is my family, expecially Greg. He means everything to me. I am so glad mom and I are getting along now after all these years. I know now that through everything I have done to her, she had every reason to totally turn her back on me, but she hasn't, I can now say she is
one of my best friends

No comments: