Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Things here are going ok, Work is busy, school is hectic, same as usual I guess. I am working on a project for my class now, I thought it was rough getting up in front of class, for this project I have to do it on TV. I am now starting to think about the fall semester, that is coming up fast. I haven't heard anything about any of the scholarships I have applied for yet, I really hope I get at least one. the bill for the fall semester is 1800 buck, and that is without the books I need to buy. I don't know what I am going to do about needing this money, its driving me crazy thinking about it. I want to finish school so bad, I want to prove to myself I can do it, I promised dad and grandma I would finish and get a better job. After I get my AA I want to transfer so I can get my bachelors in Social Work. There have been times in my life when I needed help and I want the opportunity to help others.

No comments: